- To provide a full range of courses and services.
- To enable all learners to achieve their potential.
- To monitor and improve achievement within the 3-18 curriculum and in the recognised qualifications (SQA National Qualifications).
- To meet the educational needs of those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- To ensure that throughout the service the equal value of others irrespective of sex, race, religion, culture, or disabilities is recognised.
- To encourage all learners to think of education as a lifelong process.
- To encourage, develop and maintain partnerships between providers and users of the service and with other departments and agencies.
- To ensure education is offered in suitable, well-maintained premises with appropriate resources.
- To ensure that the Council’s aims for economic growth and employment opportunity are supported through education.
Dunoon Grammar School, Ardenslate Road, Dunoon, Argyll, PA23 8LU