- Sharing a common commitment to our aims and objectives and how we achieve them.
- Achieving outstanding and continuously improving standards of quality.
- Understanding, anticipating and responding to user needs.
- Encouraging ideas and involvement in the development of the service.
- Making decisions effectively, clearly defining areas of responsibility and encouraging the delegation of authority.
- Ensuring that appropriately qualified and experienced people are recruited and retained.
- Ensuring that administrative systems are responsive and based on clear procedures supported by the effective use of information technology.
- Developing mutually supportive teams based on trust and respect.
- Encouraging everyone to develop their abilities, realise their potential and providing appropriate training.
Dunoon Grammar School, Ardenslate Road, Dunoon, Argyll, PA23 8LU
Telephone: 01369 705010